It can be hard coming up with the right content to share via your Spouse-ly shop and on social media. Here are a few helpful tips that can get those creative juices flowing!
- Come up with 3 key areas you want your brand to be focused on.
- Example: Gifting, Moms, Creativity
- Think ahead, plan out the next big events and holidays that fall in line with your mission.
- Example: Mother’s Day, Military Spouse Day, Birthdays
- Take a look at your product or business photos and make sure they match your branding and mission.
- Example: A picture of your product with a white background and great lightning can work wonders. It makes it easy to add decorative items to the image to cater to different events and holidays.
- Let’s get to writing! Make a list of 20 words that describe your products or service. These are words that can easily be inserted into different messaging but always keeps the content consistent.
- Example: Colorful, Fun, Exciting, Unique, Handmade, Crafted, DIY, etc…
- Now let’s add some of those words into a few different sentences that can be used for your listings description, messaging on social media, and overall brand awareness.
- Our unique curated gift boxes are perfect for all occasions, discover a fun and exciting experience when opening!
- Create content that makes the reader remember your brand, think outside of the box for some catchy and fun phrases. Keep it short, go into more detail when needed but capture the reader by explaining exactly what that product or service will be like and why they should move forward with it.
- Switch up your messaging on a rotating basis, this is a good tactic to use on social media so you can see what resonates best with your audience while also showing how your brand is different than others.
- Remember there are many products and services out there but what makes your brand unique is YOU, don’t be afraid to share more about yourself and why you do what you do. The best content comes from the heart and your readers/buyers want to feel connected to you and your story.
If you need help coming up with content ideas for your brand please don’t hesitate to reach out to [email protected] we love brainstorming with you!