If you have a product that has multiple options for the customer to pick from, we suggest setting up a variable product.
With a variable product you can:
- Add mutliple different variation drop downs such as size, color, design, etc.
- You can setup specific pricing for each different variation if needed.
- Example Pink Shirt $20.00, Yellow Shirt $25.00
- You must use the little arrow to setup each variation with invididual pricing if so
- If all the different options are the same pricing you just need to do it once.
- You can control the stock quantity per each variaton.
- You can always include for the customer to include any custom notes at checkout
Let us know if you need help, setting up variations the first few times can be confusing! We are always more than happy to assist, just email us at [email protected]